There are few simple rules for the community. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment.
01. In order to participate, you must join the community and you must sign up for a minimum of one day. Members are encouraged to sign up for more than one day. Sign ups are first come, first served. Once all of the days have been taken, we will start double booking days.
02. This community is for posting new fanart, fanfiction, fanvids and essays.
03. There are currently four reserved days on December 24, December 25, December 31 and January 1st. Closer to each date, announcements will be made as to the activities held on those dates.
Depending on the sign ups, we may have a maximum of four free-for-all days where members are able to post any type of content: older fics, art, vids, essays as well as picspams, rec lists, and fanmixes. After sign ups close, more information will be provided about the free-for-all days.
04. We allow for all ratings, genres and pairings, including crossover pairings. The only caveat is that the primary focus of your submissions should be Faith Lehane. She should be recognizable in your work.
05. When posting your material, please post directly to winter_of_faith. Do not link back to your personal journal/community or site. This is to ensure that the material that you post will be available long after this round is over. You may request that feedback be posted at your personal journal.community or site.
06. If you need to drop out for any reason, please notify the mods as soon as possible. This will allow us to fill in your day.
07. If you need assistance posting your submission for any reason, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss.
08. Please leave feedback for the participants and please pimp the community to ensure hat we have a successfull 2011-2012 winter.
Before signing up, please check to see which dates are available.
When signing up, please use the following form:
Please feel free to pimp the community using the following banner: